HCCN Charity Ball – 29 April 2023
Taking place: Marriott Hotel, Huntingdon, PE29 6FL
Reception drinks: 6:30pm
Funk Odyssey will be in attendance along with MC Terry Gauci who will see us through the night as we eat, drink and celebrate the continued work of HCCN and their patients. The night wouldn’t be complete without our usual auction and raffle, and the Casino tables are back by popular demand.
All proceeds from the night go to Hunts Community Cancer Network (HCCN) – Working together with the nursing services, HCCN aim is to help people who are recovering from or living with cancer in the Huntingdonshire area to take back control of their lives and play an active part in managing their health.
UNFORTUNATELY ALL BALL TICKETS ARE NOW SOLD OUT.
RAFFLE TICKETS AVAILABLE BELOW.
Online raffle tickets are now live and avilable to purchase.
A big THANK YOU to everyone who has donated and to those who support our charity by buying tickets.
Tickets will be available on the night at £1 each for those attending.
A variety of amazing prizes have been generously donated.
Sponsor a Table
Would your company like to sponsor one of our tables at our Charity Ball for only £100?
• Targeting 190 people and their families who are attending the event!
• Table named as your “Business Name”
• Advert (still) on our slideshow which will be played during the event and your logo on our display boards.
• Your business information available at the event – business cards/literature
• Supporting a local Charity that REALLY helps local people with Cancer and their families.
If your business would like to support this amazing charity by sponsoring a table at this great event please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Click to visit the HCCN JustGiving page
Buy HCCN branded clothing
And support us at the same time!